(all measurements in centimeters)
The human body doesn't come in a standardised form and most people don't conform to a very precise set of measurements. Please use the guide as a starting point.
To help find the best fit for your body
- Please measure yourself
- Read the accompanying garment measurements under the SIZE GUIDE tab on the garment page
- Leave room for comfort and movement
Tips for measuring yourself
- Write down your measurements as you go
- Measure yourself in front of a full length mirror (if you have one)
- Keep the tape firm, but not tight, parallel to the floor with space for a finger under the tape
- Measure over an undergarment for more accurate measurements
- Ask a friend to take your measurements or visit a tailor (and don’t forget to write down your measurements)
- Measure your favourite garment
On the garment’s page you will find
- A description of the garment
- The specific garment size guide, with bust, waist and hip measurements
- Measurements include plus or minus 10mm tolerance
- To help with best fit and how the garment should look we have included information about our model, her height, bust, waist and hip measurements and the sizes she/her is wearing in the photograph.
- Accessibility notes
- Fabric composition and origin
- Care instructions
Need a different size? Let us know within 14 days and we’ll happily exchange it for you.
Proudly Made in Aotearoa New Zealand | © Citizen Women Ltd